Monday 25 October 2010

Year 2 Week 5






I'm afraid the pictures are a bit blurred this week. They were just taken with my mobile phone and I must have been too close or moved.




Between lessons (during the week) I took a couple more notches out of the wood as I mentioned I would last week. This was to make it a bit more interesting and also to cover up a rough cut. Pictures of the results on the wood only are shown below.







Then today during the class I have been doing mainly sanding (with occasional use of the chisel and file).






The only difference you will see in the pictiures I think is that the black veins in the stone have started to show more thanks to sanding.







Still more sanding and then some polishing required.




Pictures of wood only as mentioned...








No comments:

Post a Comment